What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or place an order?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular malware scanning.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It is important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles (FIPP) form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the FIPP and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
Case of Data Breach
In order to be in line with the FPP, we will take the following responsive action should a data breach occur. We will notify the users via email within 7 business days.
Collecting Email Address
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact us by email or phone.